Who should take this course?
- Sam Bowtell is your trainer. He has extensive experience of leadership and scaling agile and will help you understand how the Scaled Agile Framework® (SAFe) works, and whether it will be suitable for your organisation. The course is positioned for leaders, but will be of benefit to anyone who wants to get the deeper understanding of SAFe. This course is the perfect entry point to the world of Scaling Agile, and is suitable for:
- Executives and Leaders, Managers, Directors, CIOs, and VPs
- Development, QA, and Infrastructure Management
- Program and Project ManagersProduct and Product Line Management
- Portfolio Managers, PMO, and Process Leads
- Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects
What will you learn?
- Attendees learn how to realise the benefits of SAFe, including:
- How to establish Team and Technical Agility and organise around the flow of value
- How to align massive organisations around clear, common objectives
- How to participate successfully in critical SAFe events, such as PI Planning
- How to adopt a customer-centric mindset
- Leading SAFe® answers the questions:
- What is SAFe?
- What is business agility and how does SAFe support it?
- How does an organisation get started with the Scaled Agile Framework®?
- Course workbook and SAFe Studio access to help you prepare to take the certification exam, claim your digital badge, and tools to get started in your SAFe role
- Remote learning via SAFe® Virtual Classrooms
- One-year membership to SAFe® Studio with your first class attendance
- Platform access to e-learning modules and curated members-only content to support your SAFe transformation
- Member discussion forms to engage in ongoing conversations on the SAFe framework or how to better perform as part of an Agile Team
- Curated content-playlists based on your interests and roles, including templated resources and facilitation guides to get you started
- SAFe Agilist certification exam