BIKABLO® Basics Visual Communication and Facilitation
The Bikablo® technique is a proven step-by-step process that builds upon each learning module, guiding you through the basics of visual language for use in visual thinking, communication, facilitation, and collaboration.
Who should take this course?
You'll be able to use the pen confidently and quickly to transfer your knowledge into images and visual dialog to help yourself (and others) think and solve problems.
Marc is a Certified Bikablo® Global Trainer based in Australia. He has trained hundreds of students (including Sam!) across Australia and New Zealand.
What will you learn?
- Holding the pen and drawing bold, confident lines
- Graphics and text containers
- Icons and symbols
- Colour and space
- Live Capture
- Using and creating custom templates
- All materials and supplies needed for the training are provided.
- Bikablo® online starterSet
- Flipchart paper
- Photo documentation
- Training certificate
- Access to our bikablo® community
- Discount codes to purchase Neuland pens and equipment.