TEAM Kanban PRACTITIONER
The Team Kanban Practitioner course is the best first step for getting the work organised by teams and leaders like you. By understanding the core concepts of The Kanban Method and educating individual contributors to be “good Kanban citizens,” you will improve visibility, communication, and collaboration within your team.
Who should take this course?
If you will be directly involved in designing and managing a Kanban system, you will certainly want to take the Kanban System Design course. You may still want to take the Team Kanban Practitioner course first if you feel that you are very new to Kanban and to Kanban concepts. Your trainer is Soma Mazumder, an Accredited Kanban Trainer, and the course is certified with Kanban University.
What will you learn?
- Understand the basics, motivation, and benefits of the Kanban Method for your team.
- Experience the benefit of WIP limits to improve flow.
- Learn how to run Kanban meetings to focus on the work and allow the team to organize around it.
- Learn how to proceed to the next level with Kanban and apply the first practices in your day-to-day work.
- Become faster and more responsive, with better risk management and governance.
- Understand “Pull” systems and how they help reduce overburdening.
- Learn how to track System Lead Time to build and utilize Lead Time distributions.
The course is fully certified by Kanban University, which was founded in 2010 by David J Anderson and a group of trusted Kanban enthusiasts.
Be part of the amazing Kanban community that has evolved to over 80 Accredited Kanban Consultants and 340+ Accredited Kanban Trainers who coach and or/teach organisations, teams, and students the Kanban Method globally. To date, over 90,000 students have been certified in the Kanban Method through Kanban University!